ArtSpark (http://art-spark.org) is seeking highly organized, detail-oriented and motivated interns.
You must be an individual who embraces new challenges, works hard and is able to work both independently and collaboratively. You should have an interest in the creative sector and embrace ArtSpark’s social mission to “support artists and creators to successfully make, market and sell their work.”
Ability to be self-directed and on-task is important as deadlines are a big part of the job. ArtSpark is a virtual workplace except when we meet in person in the SF Bay Area (1-2 times/month), which is a requirement of the position.
ArtSpark interns must commit to the following:
• Provide 6-8 hours of consistent work each week (depending on your school program requirements).
• Have access to a computer and wifi capability for all ArtSpark assignments.
• Respond to correspondence from the ArtSpark staff emails in a timely fashion (24 hrs or less on weekdays unless otherwise notified).
• Take part in regular, in-person, one-on-one check-ins with an ArtSpark supervisor in San Francisco (once a week for the first month and 1-2x a month thereafter)
• Complete mid and end-of-semester reports to cite progress.
• Adhere to a timesheet schedule.
$80 per month stipend for travel and miscellaneous related expenses.
The following internship positions are currently available:
Social Media Intern
- Coordinate and post social media for ArtSpark (coordinating with ArtSpark’s Communications Manager and ArtSpark’s CEO)
- Research and write social media copy and images for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Help us reach our social media goals (# of likes, follows, etc.)
- Research trends on existing platforms
- Collect data and metrics
Event and PR Intern
- Assist with event planning and event related research
- Coordinate content with Social Media Intern and Comms Manager
- Coordinate events with Exec Asst and CEO
- Assist with PR for events and programs
Arts Organizations and Sponsorship Research Intern
- Responsible for arts organization research for ArtSpark’s sponsorship program
- Collect and report qualitative and quantitative data
- Prioritize sponsorship matches based on your data findings
- Coordinate findings with Exec Asst and CEO
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you’d like to be part of ArtSpark’s team, we definitely want to hear from you. Candidates should submit a CV & cover letter. Minimum of two professional references.
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com and include “ArtSpark Intern ” in the subject line.
Feel free to ask questions. Thanks!